Wednesday 31 December 2014

Getting out is the best thing

I have been a bit torn this holiday, I want to be in the warm cracking on with some larger craft projects I can't do when I am at work four days a week or in the evenings because it is too dark and noisy to sew but the little ones like to be on the move preferably outside. I must say though today was a true tonic to family harmony...



Walking the Lawley.


You see this hill from our cabin and the girls always ask about it.


Big Sis tried out her new coat.


They are pretty good at hill walking.


Big Sis enjoyed using her macro lens.


A spot of geocaching too.


If it is getting crazy people, get outside! 
Happy New Year to you all.
Jo xxx

11 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too. I love a good walk and went for one this afternoon, though my area is not as scenic as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks cold! Love Big Sis's coat, and that beautiful wee rosy face :)
    Happy New Year Jo, may it be happy and fun-filled :)
    Jillxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been raining all day here and we have stayed inside (apart from walking the dog). Your hill walk looks amazing and I wish this hill was near my house. Happy New Year. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic way to spend a day! I hope that your New Year will be wonderful! Best wishes for all good things in 2015 to you and yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that is gorgeous! It may be a bit cold, but beautiful scenery always helps no matter what the issue! Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is lovely having time off with the kids, but we are getting a little stir crazy now. Your walk looks fantastic, a great way to blow away the cobwebs!! Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't agree more!!! Outside we go!!! These photos are fantastic Jo! Happy New Year!!! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to your wonderful family Jo.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jo just catching up with all the news and really enjoying reading all your wonderful blogs. I have really missed catching up with you every day. Your photographs are just stunning and I think I could actually feel the cold coming through - fabulous as always. May 2015 bring you everything you wish and so much more Jo. Big hugs and loves
    Dorothyxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos of a stunning walk Jo ....HAPPY NEW YEAR !
    Jacquie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a lovely walk, we haven't had any snow here and it seems to be getting a bit milder - all that could easily change of course.... Happy new year, Sam xx

    ReplyDelete