As ever there are a few modifications. The main one being the feather stitch which I could do eventually but not evenly enough to frame each square, I sewed up the tab end to the long one on the strap for strength rather than relying on just the button, I added an inside pocket and finally, a magnet fastener.
|Ooops! a bit of black tacking there!|
It is a pretty huge bag which would fit an A4 folder in easily so I think I will use it for my maths tutoring work. After having to buy bias binding to finish my dinner mats, I used the remainder for the straps but otherwise I did not spend any money to complete the project.
I have enjoyed looking at all the stitchery from everyone who has joined in and I will continue to tune in. Thanks for motivating me to do a project I never thought I would complete.
Now, it is far too lovely outside to be making a bag inside so Little M and I are off to the park for a play in the autumn sunshine.
Lots of love Jo xxxx