Friday 19 April 2013

Normal service has been resumed

Shoulder is a bit better after a visit to the Chiropractor and a few days rest so knitting has resumed. We have been invited to a 50th Birthday party and the birthday boy has requested no presents but who could resist this hat?


He is a cattle farmer and I thought how warm this would keep him when he is on his feeding rounds in the cold mornings.


The cow on the card was the image printed on his invitation so I cut it off, made some hills and added a sentiment.

 
Just a little something handmade with love to say Best Wishes. That is the best thing about making something everyday - giving it to someone else.


I made it up as I went along when I made one for Bloke but I will write up the pattern some time for all you knitting fans who have never knit anything for the men in their lives yet!

Jo x

2 comments:

  1. How could he not love that - lovely colours and the card is fab x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane. Happy knitting! Jo x

    ReplyDelete