Wednesday 3 April 2013

A Sublime project

Little M is thrilled with her hoody so now it is time for Big Sis to take a turn. I bought a new pattern book at the Craft Show at the NEC last Sunday - Sublime 630. Here is a little peek inside:


This is on the Wish list for Big Sis. So are all of these! but that will be later in the year, I am feeling like Spring knits at the moment.

 
 
I am actually going to purchase some wool from Black Sheep Wools to do these beautiful things, sometimes scraps just don't cut it. What are you making today? Jo xx
 




1 comment:

  1. oh my, that does look like a beautiful book!
    isn't it fun to plan your next project :)

    Today I am making some little brooches, bacon & feta muffins and hopefully a work a couple of rows on my mothers crocheted lap rug :)

    ReplyDelete